Deep End Dining Podcast: 001 - Raw Chicken
We present the first audio post of Deep End Dining.
We drove around all day eating and drinking in many restaurants, this was the last one. The item on the menu: Raw Chicken. We were a little tired and loopy from a long day, so Warning, there is some strong language in this podcast. Eddie will write up a review of Raw Chicken soon. In the meantime, please enjoy the podcast.
We've included two flavors for download:
1. AAC version - this is an Enhanced Podcast that you can load into your iPod or iPhone (through iTunes) that features Chapters and Images along with the audio.
2. MP3 version - the most compatible (albeit not as fancy) format. You can play this on almost every audio device out there.
If you don't want to download and just want to listen here, we've included a little flash player right here.
[Update: iTunes link to subscribe to podcast click here]
Please give your feedback in comments or email.
* Some creative and technical notes:
- We don't have a fancy jingle or theme song yet, we'll try and work on that.
- We're also in need of a logo upgrade for Deep End Dining and the podcasts. Perhaps you'd like to help us with that?
We're looking forward to having more podcast episodes soon!